We are a thriving, 3 office Orthodontic practice in the Tomball/Magnolia area.
We are currently looking for someone to join our DREAM TEAM who has Previous Orthodontic experience, has , STRONG Computer Skills, and EXCELLENT communication skills.
Are you a customer service “Rock Star” whom people remember because you go the extra mile? We are looking for team members who share the mission, vision and values of our practice passionately.
Job Description and duties included but not limited to:
• Punctual person who loves to be prepared.
• Daily readiness to come to morning huddle with their "A" Game.
• A great, positive, happy demeanor and always able and willing to give your best patient care throughout the day.
• MUST have great computer skills and be a MULTI tasker.
• Able to answer incoming calls in a VERY busy office effectively, while multi-tasking other duties.
• Confident and effective communication in relaying the progress of the patient’s treatment to the parents, while answering their questions.
• Effectively communicate between patients, co -workers and the doctors while providing excellent customer service.
• BE A TEAM PLAYER. Be flexible.
• Help with front desk and reception area in making sure it is nice, tidy, restocked and "refreshed" through out the day.
• Help Teammates close the office at the end of the day and prepare for the next day. Everyone should be able to leave on time.
We offer competetive pay and excellent 401K benefits. Also offer soft perks of working at an orthodontic practice.
If this is YOU, we look forward to hearing from you!