Membership Sales Representative
Greater Tomball Area Chamber of Commerce
- Contact, acquire and sell new Chamber memberships
- Actively seek new businesses and follow up appropriately
- Scheduling Appointments and visits with prospects
- Maintain knowledge of goals, objectives and services provided by the Chamber
- Attends staff meetings as needed.
- Facilitate the retention and expansion of existing businesses through research assistance, industry visits, tracking of economic development announcements and trends
- Coordinate programs and events to increase new members, retain existing members and promote the benefits and services offered by the Chamber
- Regularly coordinate with membership to update/maintain the accuracy of the contact information and business directory through the Chamber Master Membership database.
- Participate in membership events such as Ribbon Cuttings, Business after Hours, Membership Orientation, Annual Membership meetings and other events as requested or required.
- Visit members regularly to share Chamber Information and report member needs to staff
- Perform other duties as assigned by the President
- Prepare sales reports on a weekly or monthly basis
- Some college and/or 3 years of relevant sales experience
- Excellent communication skills, customer service, and time management skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- High proficiency in MS office software
- Ability to conduct professional meeting
- High level of ethical and professional conduct
- Ability to work well independently and with a team
- Aptitude for good grammar to include social media, news media and business correspondence
- Flexible to work morningsand some evenings